1. I just made a ballin' review for my statistics class in which I used pub trivia as a model. Trivia bingo and bonus rounds, here we come.
2. Officially changed my blog title to [life of love], which is close enough to [love love love is all you need]. Just getting a smaller number of characters so I can tweet easier. ;)
3. Simply Valorie posted an awesome guest blog post from yours truly. It's a repeat, so if you've read my blog before May, you'd recognize it. Regardless, check it out 'cuz it's my favorite thing I've ever written.
4. Nicholas is in a wedding this weekend, and his tux looks huge on him. The lady at the tux store said it was because he needed an "extra tall" size for his arm length (that's PC-talk for "freakishly long arms"), so it goes down to his mid-thigh. Haaaaaaaahahaha!
5. Nick and I started praying together. I've always been a personal prayer, mostly because when I pray aloud, it sounds more awkward than when I start in my head. Internally, I can just start my prayer, but out loud, I feel like it needs an introduction ("Dear Jesus..."). Luckily, Nick understands (and is similarly awkward).
6. It's getting entirely too hot in Texas [you know it's warm when even the natives are complaining about how hot it is].
7. Nick's applying to medical school. He got his MCAT scores back and basically rocked them (trust me on this one, the kid's a genius) and so he's narrowing down where he wants to apply. I'm trying to convince him that OHSU would be amazing. Any suggestions?!