Linking up with Megan for
Dear Monday, You came quickly, but quietly. Thanks for easing in.
Dear Love, We had a great weekend together. We went biking in the frigid 45-degree early-morning weather.
Dear November, Please help friends and family remember that we should be grateful every day, not just during the month of Thanksgiving. Maybe this will help: I challenge you all to start a journal in which you write one thing a day that you're grateful for (you can make your own, or buy one here). Have a gratitude attitude about life!
Dear Halloween, Although I am usually a Hallow-weenie, my favorite part about you is geeky costumes and plenty of candy.
Yes, that's a 40-pack of Fun Dip. Don't judge.
Dear Nicky-Tony, I ran into you this morning at work, which rarely happens on accident. You're so handsome in your work clothes.
Another treat for this lovely Monday: We're linking up with Meggie and Megs (that's three Meg[h]ans for this post, if you've been counting) for a get-to-know-you vlog!
We tried to be less crazy than our first vlog, but I can't guarantee that happened.
We may have missed some questions because our video lost sound at one point! The questions we answered are as follows:
1) What's your favorite color?
2) What's your favorite flower?
3) What's your favorite book?
4) What's your favorite/least favorite thing about living where you live?
5) What type of car do you drive?
6) What's your favorite place that you've visited, and your favorite memory from that place?
7) What's your dream vacation?
8) What's your favorite song?
9) What's the happiest time in your life?
10) If you were a cartoon character, which one would you be and why?
11) What's your best childhood memory?
12) What's something you want to do before you turn 30 years old?
13) What is your biggest dream?
14) What's the best gift you've ever been given?
Happy Monday, friends! How's your day today?